Purple Drank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MASATO!!!!!!!
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 pm by MasatoX

» Musics/playlists
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:03 am by Djravenknight

» whos the biggest troll
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 pm by Djravenknight

» Mumble Info..
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 pm by basketdrive

» twitch Livestreams
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm by basketdrive

» so the youtube channel,
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 pm by basketdrive

» The Black Clevar= worst item in the game
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:11 pm by Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

» Mudo gose where he pluszhes
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 pm by Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

» didmytim3 Livestream
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 pm by basketdrive

Top posting users this month
No user

Poll

who is the bigges troll in the clan

The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_lcap10%The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_lcap60%The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_lcap20%The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_lcap10%The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

The Black Clevar= worst item in the game

3 posters

Go down

Whats better

The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_lcap33%The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_lcap33%The Black Clevar= worst item in the game I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Empty The Black Clevar= worst item in the game

Post  Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL] Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm

see title

the only reason you will ever get this item is your 10/0/0 with xin at 15 mins into the game if you get it at any othere point in time your balling this item only works when you have 2 othere heavy ad champions on your team and some one with a starks fevor Y you may ask this item is only good early game before your enemy starts to stack armor you have to hit your opponet 4 times in a row before getting the full effect of this item.

Fun fact TBC can be counter by stacking armor LW(last wisper(best item in the game)) can not
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/88392/OH

Back to top Go down

The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Empty Re: The Black Clevar= worst item in the game

Post  basketdrive Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:00 pm

I actually prefer it over the Armor pen bow, but then again is suck at ranged ad:P
basketdrive
basketdrive
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Black Clevar= worst item in the game Empty Re: The Black Clevar= worst item in the game

Post  Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL] Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:11 pm

but whyyyy its so shit you shoudl be 2 shotting ppl as ranged ad carry if you need to attack them 4 times to get the full benefit from TBC then that just proves you doing it wrong.... or focusing the tank
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

Back to top Go down

Post  basketdrive Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 pm

So you prefer last whisper? and I understand your logic, it's just that if your playing a good team, they won't let you get that fed.
basketdrive
basketdrive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL] Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

but.... last wisper is at least 500g less then TBC. TBC is only really good in low elo games where people dont stack armor if your a fed ashe
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

Back to top Go down

Post  basketdrive Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Doesn't Black Cleaver shread armor?
basketdrive
basketdrive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL] Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 pm

yes.... yes it dose if you attack them 3 times in a row
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

Back to top Go down

Post  basketdrive Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Which you should be able to do...
basketdrive
basketdrive
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL] Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 am

right up to the point that there akali or assain jumps on your face and you have to back out and the debuff resets you will be facerolling any one whos not a tank as a ranged ad carry and the last wisper is the tanks worst nightmare TBC can work on some champs but not carrys. TBC can work on tanky dps becaus the carry can use the shreded armor to do more dammage but if your a carry and you have TBC... just sell it and buy LW
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

Back to top Go down

Post  Djravenknight Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 am

last whisper is actually a better item =\ yea tbc has the bit of bonus atksp but really tlw does more because its a constant 40% armor pen, and you dont have to auto 3 times to get the effects. plus as zulse said its cheaper and more effective Very Happy
Djravenknight
Djravenknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL] Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:11 pm

yea i biuld TBC for like the first time in 100 games yesterday and thats becaus no one on there team was biulding armor like absoltly 0
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]
Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down