Purple Drank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MASATO!!!!!!!
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 pm by MasatoX

» Musics/playlists
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:03 am by Djravenknight

» whos the biggest troll
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 pm by Djravenknight

» Mumble Info..
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 pm by basketdrive

» twitch Livestreams
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm by basketdrive

» so the youtube channel,
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 pm by basketdrive

» The Black Clevar= worst item in the game
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:11 pm by Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

» Mudo gose where he pluszhes
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 pm by Zulse [MLG POWER TROLL]

» didmytim3 Livestream
Beggining of Livestreams Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 pm by basketdrive

Top posting users this month
No user

Poll

who is the bigges troll in the clan

Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_lcap10%Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_lcap60%Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_lcap20%Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_lcap10%Beggining of Livestreams I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Beggining of Livestreams

Go down

Beggining of Livestreams Empty Beggining of Livestreams

Post  basketdrive Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

So, this is just an update for everyone that wants to know. We will probably be hosting a livestream through twitchtv. As most of you probably know, that is a website to host live videos. This livestream will most likely be hosted by HelenXKeller (ingame name) or Keller (forums name). This doesn' that you guys cant livestream, infact you are welcome to livestream games and post it on this section for everyone to watch.
basketdrive
basketdrive
Admin

Back to top Go down